Monday, May 24, 2010

chris


during the Democrat primary Chris Matthews was so anti-Hillary person that I quite watching his program every night but I do flip by once in a while to see the old Tip O'Neill fan.
I was never so thrilled with Obama as Matthews was but I have noted a small crack in the love feast from Matthews when reporting on Obama's presidency and now I am feeling more comfortable in my lack of Obama worship when Matthews begins to yell foul I can also with a little less guilt.
This is what Chris had to say about Obama and the gulf oil disaster....The MSNBC anchor, once so enamored with Barack Obama that he admitted a campaign speech sent a thrill up his leg, has now told Jay Leno that Obama scares him.
"The President scares me," Matthews said of Obama's response to the Gulf oil spill disaster. "He's been acting a little like a Vatican Observer here. When is he actually going to do something?
I know Obama promised change and he has done that, he changed the war in Afghanistan it is larger than the Bush war. He promised to end the war and I say WHEN?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: