Friday, June 11, 2010

what is it?


I went to town and bought books at the 2nd store while there I found this. I have no idea what it is. You can not buy a metal pie pan any longer and I have been watching the 2nd store for metal pie pans and when I saw this I thought it would make one. Sammy thinks it is sterling silver????
Fleta came by and brought the red haired grandchildren, she brought me some new potatoes and some old potatoes. The grandchildren were upset when she started on our road, they want to go to papas and they knew this was not the way to papa's house.

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

that is a candle holder...the candle sits in the top it looks like a taper candle holder....you melt wax from the bottom of the candel to get the candle to stick....as it burns and drips it goes into the bottom container....now at least it sounds like I know what I am talking about...

Sister--Fleta said...

I think it is a coke burner.

Galla Creek said...

I will have Larry look and see what he thinks it is...I don't know.