Tuesday, July 20, 2010

blue bird and flowers.

There's a bluebird on your windowsill There's a rainbow in your sky There are happy thoughts, your heart to fill.

I found 3 cucumbers when I was out surveying my kingdom this morning.
It was some cooler this morning and we have a slight breeze.
Cousin Winnie Jo reports she is free of Cancer; good news.
My favorite TV show is back, "THE CLOSER" a woman police chief in California dealing with murder and mayhem. It is on TNT on Monday night at 8pm. lest you think I am just a sadist murder person , two of my sister watch this show even the one sister that thinks if you don't watch some thing mind lifting you should not partake has cecum to watching this show.
The flowers are in full bloom in my yard and I think I will go out and watch them before it gets HOT!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

One of my favorite shows is "the Closer"....I'm really excited that it is back on for the summer season

sunny smiles said...

Enjoy your day!The coolness is refreshing..and we've sure been enjoying our cucumbers. Have you read any of J A Jance books? I haven't but they are mystery and author is a woman...

Donna. W said...

Cliff and I both love "Closer". I remember that bluebird song from when I was a very small child; we had the 78 rpm record of it, and I still remember all the words. The babies in my bluebird house are doing great.

Galla Creek said...

I have never heard of it...so I guess you know which sister I am.

Sister--Helen said...

I have watched the closer ever since you told me about it....last week I was at Missy's and you know she does not have TV so I could not watch it and thought oh well, I will watch it on the net ....It did not show up on TNT till yesterday so I made sure I watched it last night, even though I was sick I made sure I stayed up...