Tuesday, November 09, 2010

a pig and a turkey died for our dinner, Margie


I am cooking, white beans cooked with bacon, son gave us a turkey I cooked it the breast was dry and the thighs were bloody. I have it on the stove boiling and will have egg noodles .

Yeast bread is rising and I will make Cinnamon's rolls again.

I turn the guineas out and they love climbing on high places. The dogs are enjoying the turkey bones and the skin which was smoked I skinned Turkey cause the turkey was smoked, suppose to be heat and serve. yeah if you want to get sick.

3 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

Hey! As long as you're eating them and not just sacrificing them. :)

sunny smiles said...

I agree with Margie..Enjoy!

Sister--Helen said...

I am hoping they will stay around...Clayton says they will leave...I hate to say it but I'll bet Clayton knows...