Monday, December 20, 2010

cats and dogs


the neighbor is gone again I am going to have to feed cats again. I spilled some chicken pellets yesterday and the cats are eating them . I get disgusted with my neighbors when they don't care for their animals.
not long ago my neighbor's wife told SAM that these weren't their cats. sure! My neighbor above me have dogs and they went for a while this summer and didn't feed them. 9 dogs no feed some died and then they started feeding them but they never have watered them, all summer they drink from my containers that I kept full of water out side the chicken pens now I carry water in a bucket so no water setting around now. They still don't water their dogs.

4 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

You need to turn them in. Perhaps the SPCA will take them and find good homes for them.

Sister--Helen said...

Patsy that is a really good idea...you need to report them so the SPCA can invesigate...I had not thought of that...

Galla Creek said...

You have to live by these folks. Just do your best with it is my advise. Once when I lived at Pottsville, I had the nicest old neighbor, Mrs. Jackson. She loved cats and would get one and she kept it on the back porch in the daytime. Her porch was a little screened in one. But at night, she let the cat roam free. I would go to start my new car and there would be cat tracks all over it. I was young then. No kids. One early morn, Ms. Effie's cat was meowing around my car having messed it up. I went inside and go a grocery sack. This was in the day when all sacks were pretty tough and paper. I put Mr. Tom in the sack and got in my car and headed for school...about 3 miles down the road...I stopped and let him roam free in a new neighborhood.

I did feel badly when I would see the elderly neighbor calling 'here, Kitty, here Kitty!' I could have reported her to SPCA. But I solved my problem!

Judy said...

If people are going to have animals they should take care of them. That is cruelty to the animals. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas, Patsy. I will go to the farm and spend it with my girls. I hope that bear is not at your place. Love and hugs, Judy