Thursday, December 02, 2010

ha!


Keep in mind he's a very conservative type.Needless to say, I was shocked; my mouth just hung open. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.So I grabbed the magazines and confronted him."How long has this been going on?" I queried (we've only been married since the middle of August)."A couple of months," he said."Why?" I asked.He sort of meekly shrugged."I was thinking maybe we wanted to try some of it," he replied."With me?"He looked at his feet and nodded.I still don't know what to think but it's true.It's all true.My so-called conservative husband has a subscription to, Mother Earth News.Now he has a list of projects for spring, including tearing down our wire fence and planting a hedge fence. He also wants to get some chickens and some guinea fowl for insect control.And all this time you think you know a man!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: