Sunday, December 26, 2010

There is so much fun today


I tell you there is so much fun on the net today I am exhausted trying to read all of it. Helen has a new neighbor I see Brystal Palin has bought a house in Phoenix now she can visit with Sarah and John both but here is the funny that I found last..Jay Leno said..."The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin." -- Jay Leno

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Oh, I love that. I love Betty White, too. No wise men in Washington...all women are used!

I am glad you are finding something to read on the net. I am out of books but can go to the library tomorrow to restock.

Palin paid cash for the house...guess carried it in the bank in a harpoon bag.