Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year

My chickens have finished their molt and all have new fresh feathers and they will soon start laying more eggs at least the red one will the other chicks the easter eggers are still laying very few eggs but February is the month that the days start to get longer and the chickens will start laying more eggs. did you know that a hen needs 14 hours of light to produce at her full capacity?
I have been You tubing this morning and have visited Petra a city in the country of Jordon that has been carved from sand stone and I also took a peak as to what they had on the Egyptian pyramids. I can tour the world on this machine , jolly good fun.
I heard the rooster crow again this morning so I think he has found his voice.

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

That rooster just needed the right hen to make him sing.

sunny smiles said...

Happy New Year to you! I look forward to a year of reading your posts!