Monday, January 31, 2011

Help

Two years ago this month we has a massive ice storm in the Ozarks and the weather man says it going to happen again. I hope he is wrong, we will see.

Do you ever think you have lost your mind? my printer quit me the other day and I spent hours looking for the disk. I looked high, I looked low for about 6 hours. I found everything except the disk. Tonight I opened one of the doors on my compute stand and there was my disk laying in plain sight. I think I have gone around the bend.

Helen wanted me to ask Fleta to come up and try to help me but I would not ask her because I didn't want to tell her I had lost the disk. I have found the disk so Fleta when you have the time come up and help me if you will.

2 comments:

sunny smiles said...

I've done the same, searching for something that really wasn't lost. Just couldn't see it..

Galla Creek said...

I lose something almost everyday.