Thursday, January 06, 2011

January


I tend to get the blahs in January and just in case you do also here is some Bill Clinton things to lighten the load.
"Being president is like running a cemetery: you've got a lot of people under you and nobody's listening." –Bill Clinton
There are always going to be people who want to be president, and some days I'd like to give it to them." –Bill Clinton, in 1993
It wasn't my finest hour. It wasn't even my finest hour and a half." –Bill Clinton, after giving an endless nominating speech for Michael Dukakis at the 1988 Democratic convention.
"It depends on what the meaning of the words 'is' is." –Bill Clinton, during his 1998 grand jury testimony on the Monica Lewinsky affair

1 comment:

Judy said...

I get the blahs this time of the year, too, Patsy. Then, I start eating and eat everything in sight or I start cooking and cook everything in sight, then I eat it! Ready for some warm weather and to get outside and plant something.