Tuesday, March 08, 2011

A B C

Helen told me this story the other day and it is really cute I think.
Her daughter's son Benjamin is 5 years old and can spell many words. Helen said in the past Missy and Helen would talk in front of Benjamin about his father and the fact Missy was getting a divorce. They would spell key words hoping to keep the 18 month old boy unaware of the divorce.
One day they were in the car with Benjamin in his car set in the rear and they were discussions Benjamin's father spelling key words when from the back came this young voice " no more a b c d E F G's!

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

Hey, reminds me of the old Tammy Wynette song: D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

none said...

He told Lilly yesterday, 'I can spell most words but not all words....well. I can spell a lot of words but not all words....well. I can spell quiet a few words but I need to learn more....m-o-r-e- that's one word I can spell...' He is so honest it hurts. h