Wednesday, May 18, 2011

wednesday





Today: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Tonight: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Southeast wind around 10 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
It has been what I consider unseasonable cool the last few days and Sammy chicks have been hugging their light. It is 45 degrees at 6 O'Clock in the morning.

Went to the doctor yesterday and got some antibiotics. I have to go back today for them to draw blood. I wish Obama would give me a call about what is wrong with medicare I could give him a ear full.
Looks like Helen is have a great time with grandchildren up in washington state.

No comments: