Saturday, June 04, 2011

Sarah on History

Palin and her rented tour bus continue to bring laughs to America. Here’s how she described Paul Revere’s famous 1775 secret horseback ride through the countryside where he quietly warned revolutionary conspirators of the British Army’s progress between Boston and Lexington, where they planned to arrest Samuel Adams and John Hancock: “He who warned uh, the British that they weren’t gonna be takin’ away our arms, uh by ringing those bells, and um, makin’ sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed.” You must watch this video from the local news .
Even my children know that Paul REvere did.

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

I just can't bear to watch the video; I'll take your word for it. What a brainless twit she is.

Unknown said...

I really had fun sending this on to my Dem. friends...thanks