Thursday, July 21, 2011

man on a trip


JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED FLETA'S POST , SHE SAID ...
Lane's 1 up story
He says he and his Dad were driving thru Green Forest on the back street across from Sonic when he looked in the rear view mirror and saw a little old man coming up behind them in his motorized wheel chair wearing a little hat. And that is all.

I think Fleta's grandson is a lot like her in his dry sense of humor. anyway thank you to Lane for a good laugh on a other wise dull day.

I lost my nurse last week, she had been coming to see me for over 2 years and I feel like I have had a death in the family. She moved out of the area. On the brighter side The nurse called yesterday and ask what supplies I needed. She will be here today. We will see if she brings what I need.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

A good nurse is hard to find!