Saturday, August 13, 2011

corn


Mitt Romney leads national polls and many states' surveys for the chance to challenge President Barack Obama next fall and his worth is 265 million.
The pair clashed during Thursday's debate in Ames: Bachmann said Pawlenty "sounds a lot like Barack Obama if you ask me, of course he sounds like Obama, Obama is the most repub in the field.
The jars pictured is the straw pole in Iowa and all this proves the tea party bunch has cornered the market on corn. Ever one should know that corn has gone out of sight in price.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Bachman said 'slavery was not all that bad' or something of that sort. Also, she is a lawyer because her husband chose that career for her. I do not like any of the candidates. And I don't like the president we have. I sure don't like the mormon Mitt. I am thinking I will probably not even vote.

Hope you are cool today.

Donna. W said...

A bunch of people from my party seems to have gotten together and said, "How can we make the Republican party any worse?"
And somebody said, "The tea party!"
If I hear "tea party" on the news one more time, I am going to scream.

Galla Creek said...

Donna, if I hear Tea Party one more time...I am going to puke. So...there will be screaming and puking going on as it is every other word spoken.