Friday, December 30, 2011

next to the last day




7 eggs yesterday and that is nothing to write home about considering we have at least 50 hens since Sammy buys the feed it doesn't hurt me so I will just enjoy the eggs and watching the chickens.The dogs chase the guineas so much they spend most of their time up on top of the pens and would like to get into the pens but I am sure they would make life miserable for my roosters so I harden my heart against the poor birds and leave them out. I feed them on top of a pen so they can get enough to eat but they risk their lives when they come down for water or green stuff.
This is the next to the last day of the year and the new year will soon be here. 2012 is an election year so I will enjoy watching the election new. I saw where some one was saying they thought it would be Obama/Clinton on the ticket but I don't think so. I think it will be more likely that Clinton will retire and settle in the home she has in NY state.

The news media is getting all lathered up for Romney but if the repubs do nominate him he will be beat because his religion is a rope around his neck.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I remember you had a rooster once that looked like that and he was really MEAN...

Galla Creek said...

I hope 2012 is a good year. Larry and I were talking yesterday...there are no men running the caliber of Bill Clinton. He knows so much no wonder his head is big. Rick Perry is plain dumb. The repubs can't even find a decent candidate. What a deal. The election you look forward to will be boring I am afraid!