Friday, January 06, 2012

biker chicks

If Fleta had a motor bike like Helen we could be biker chicks today. I have been feeling better the last few days and after I got up I thought I know what I will do I Will go with Fleta.



I have gone places with her over the years, usually doing family research and I always had such a good time so I though why not?



I told my nurse I was feeling better than I had in a long time and she was so delighted she keep saying oh, you really feel good? I told her no! I Don't feel good, I haven't felt good in years but I do feel better than I have in a while.



So I have my long pants on and am ready to go, she will get here about 11 she said. When I plan a trip out of the house I get dressed early so I can get rested before I walk to the car.



I went to feed the chickens and looked for eggs, Sam only got one egg yesterday after getting 11 the day before so I thought he just over looked them but I found no eggs so I guess the hens strained their milk and took a day off.

No comments: