Wednesday, March 28, 2012

wham bam !


I have a story to tell.
I have a neighbor who hasn't worked in a year. His wife works and she has 2 children of a previous marriage.
Income tax time is here again and as usually she gets a very large check because of low income and the 2 children. OK, she buys her husband a motor bike. tonight he got mad and rode away on his bike soon he calls home for wifey to come to his aid seems he wrecked his bike on purpose because he was mad according to what he told my son.
My son said don't tell anyone it is suppose to be a secret. It wont be a secret long he has hurt his right leg and shoulder and I suppose he will soon be going to the hospital for medical help.
I think it will be a long night next door.

3 comments:

Donna. W said...

The cops came to my house a couple days ago looking for the druggie who defaulted on the loan on the house next door. They want to talk to him about a stabbing in Independence.
Neighbors: Gotta love 'em.

Sister--Helen said...

On purpose my ass...he lost in probably in the gravel...or on a curve,,,,stupid

Adirondackcountrygal said...

He probably wants the insurance money! My neighbor has one of these, they can't afford to pay the lot rent, but they sure have a lot of toys. Motorcycle, ATV, dune buggy, truck etc..