Monday, April 30, 2012

When I Wake Up In Glory.avi

May third I will be 74 years old. I was born the first child of Willis and Hazel Powell. i live with in 3 miles as the crow flies of where I was born. My parents were married one year when I made my way into this world. my mother was 17 years old when I was born. dad was a young man of 23 years. I have had a good life and had 4 children that have brought me joy. 3 sons and one daughter . my daughter died last October and this has been a great grief to me. My parent had 7 children besides me and they have all been a blessing to me. I don't know how I have lived so long. 5 years ago I developed a wound in my belly and I have a hole in my intestines . The last 5 years have been really hard to bare and I can say I will welcome death. I believe that Jesus died for me and I will have eternal life because he promised me I would have life every lasting.