Wednesday, May 16, 2012

nurse day

This is the best photo showing joy and contentment. Nurse is coming early today. I am sure it is a new nurse from some other area. I don't like having a NEW nurse. They always want to know my history, they have it in a folder but none of them read it . they just come in and ask me to tell about the wound and since I have had it 5 years it takes a lot of telling. Then they want to know have they tried this or that and I really get tired of answering questions.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh dear - I can quite imagine how tiresome that is. Fingers crossed for a lovely cheerful nurse - who actually reads up your file before visiting.

Love the photo

Lori said...

That would be very frustrating. I would expect them to have read the file; they should!

Erin said...

I would ask you again. I always like to hear from the horses mouth but also read all I can. You can tell a lot about someOne by listening to their stories.

Donna. W said...

From what I've seen in the past few years, that's how the medical community works: They all ask you the same questions just to make sure you aren't somebody else, or that there are no misunderstandings.