Friday, June 15, 2012

Jams and guns

I made the "Mater" jam and it was really pretty but nothing to write home about.

We are going to Harrison today to get new glasses.

Betty said her blood pressure went down after school was out. I had high blood pressure for years and took pills for it after I stopped working at Tyson I just decided no more pills and would you believe my blood pressure runs around 70/130 now!. Tyson will kill you or make you want to die.
I want Fleta to retire  but she wont.

Sammy's bought a gun yesterday. It is a 22 rifle but is made like thoese guns you see the bank robbers actors using on TV. I didn't really see the advantage but Sammy said it was for the looks.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I hope you can see better with your glasses new.

My bpressure was 80/120. Maybe it will go down more.

Sister--Helen said...

I have a doubt about the bump on the hogs back