Thursday, August 23, 2012

crazy Repubs

Is it just me or is the repub party bringing  in more crazies every day?  We had Akins saying a woman can't get PG if she is raped cause the body shuts down! NOW there is a county judge in TEXAS wanting to increase property taxes to train more cops because if OBAMA is reelected there will be civil war in which he will lead these men against Obama's troops when they come to TEXAS! He is a photo of the fool shaking GOV.Perrys, another fool who said not  long past said Texas could remove themselves  from the union. Perry's the fellow while running for the repub  nomination,  was against 3 things but couldn't remember what they were.
Would want to go to war with the guy with the flowery tie out front leading you?....Judge Head said he and the county must be prepared for many contingencies, one that he particularly fears, is if President Obama is reelected.
“He’s going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the UN, and what is going to happen when that happens?,” Head asked.
“I’m thinking the worst. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. And we’re not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations, we’re talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy.
“Now what’s going to happen if we do that, if the public decides to do that? He’s going to send in U.N. troops. I don’t want ‘em in Lubbock County. OK. So I’m going to stand in front of their armored personnel carrier and say ‘you’re not coming in here’.
“And the sheriff, I’ve already asked him, I said ‘you gonna back me’ he said, ‘yeah, I’ll back you’. Well, I don’t want a bunch of rookies back there. I want trained, equipped, seasoned veteran officers to back me.
See on the news God might send a big wind to Tampa Florida during repub convention!



1 comment:

Donna. W said...

I agree. The Republican party is a thing of the past. The religious extremists own the party, and the general population isn't stupid enough to swallow the Kool-aid they are passing out.
I give up. I am not voting this year.
On another note, Cliff voted for Obama four years ago; now he says he will vote for anybody, just to get Obama out. Different strokes for different folks.