Thursday, August 30, 2012

post repub primary


Ok, I was able to load the photo by using Fleets instruction and hitting html in Google chrome. If you have been listening  to the REBUB/Isaac
 show you  know  HOW  that mitty is superman and that Miss Ann is miss sweety. I happen on a show , I think it was CNN where they were spreading the fertilizer, this silk clad leggy long haired woman was enthusiastically spewing about going to Miss Ann's house. "she was doing her own cloths washing ,long legs gushed. She had 4 washing machine going all at once doing their laundry! The point of this whole garbage was to show us Miss Sweety and Mitty were just like us common folks! I ask you, how many of you have 4 washing machines in your house? Mitty is so far above the common folk he doesn't know what's common !
I don't mean to put forth the theory that sweet ANN should do their house work..... what woman in her right mind would if her husband was a musty MILLION heir. For Gods sake hire some poor wet back, she needs the money!
I forgot, MITT  fired all the illegals out in the garden....
QUOTE ..So we went to the company, and we said, 'Look, you can't have any illegals working on our property. I'm running for office, for Pete's sake! I can't have illegals!'
Next week we will get to see how a black woman lawyer cleans the toilets in the white house. Mean while Hillary Clinton flies around the globe trying to save our bacon!

1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

that picture of Mitt is just the worst..