Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cousins

on the sofa is  Willis, Winnie, Poss Pauline's husband  and Pauline and John Moore Truman standing Thelma on John's knee then Fleta the other sister is Etta lee behind her husband whose name I have forgot. I don't know who the lady is beside Fleta except probably John's wife.  They were visiting with Aunt Thelma .
Shortly after this Poss placed Pauline in a nursing home. He made one more visit to see Thelma telling her about his lack of a sex life for several years. Thelma said she sent him on his way that night with out sex also.

5 comments:

Sister--Fleta said...

I think Fleta is beside Willis and Winnie is on the floor in front.

Galla Creek said...

Thanks for sharing this picture. Nice to see it again.

Sister--Helen said...

Fleta you are right... BTW look at how they were having such a good time. Especially our Daddy....Aunt Thelma had a little smirk on her face but I know she was having the best time too...I'm sure the laugh had to do with something she said after sitting on Johns lap!

Sister--Helen said...

and I remember Thelma telling the story about Poss

Galla Creek said...

I remember about Possible--that is what he thought until Thelma passed. She loved it and would laugh through the telling of the 'love' story. He was staying overnight with her when this proposition came up!

Lately I have thought about Thelma and Tom. She loved him, but she hated him. I bet at the end of her life...she only loved him.