Saturday, October 27, 2012

Obama ,if you are listening

Helen called, she said she was viewing my traffic report early today and saw Washington DC  was on my site then later she looked and they had removed their name from the traffic report.
I thought if they are watching my site I might tell them a few things . I AM  a DEMOCRAT! I would never vote for a repub. I wont vote for anyone Else either but certainly would not vote for ROMNEY, THE MORMON.
I only voted in one election that was in 1960, I voted for JFK. they killed him , I meant to vote for RFK but they killed him. I don't vote  but I do enjoy the political season.  If the Democrats had nominated Hillary Clinton I might have voted for her. I didn't vote for Bill and I loved him just like all the rest of the women  loved him.
My sisters think if Obama doesn't beat Mitt we will all go up in flames. I don't think so. We will get by no matter who is elected but we sure would like to see the negro win again not because he is black but because he is a Democrat.

1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

Pat there is just no words to explain how much I love your lap top....thank you