Monday, February 25, 2013

JAMES fURRY


James Furry, maybe/He sent fleta a mesage that his grandaughter had put his photo on facebook. I assumed like Fleta that it was on her page , Her name was Nancy  Arriaga . Fleta said she ought to be easy to find with that name, arriaga, fleta sath there wont be many with a name like that, there were  12!
TWO  WERE FRIENDS OF MY GRANDDaughter so I wiped them off right away;
No one posting from Mi. so i saw one who went to college in Brownville Texas .
so I settle on her, but she had no photos  of 90 year old men so I went to the top of the page and typed in James Furry. up poped this page, she had set him up a page. nothing on it but I am sure this is he! i WOULD Know that nose any where.
 THIS IS THE NANCY ARRIAGE i SETTLED ON AS jAMES' GRANDDAUGHTER.

H

No comments: