Wednesday, January 30, 2008

As the world turns

I gave daughter another bumper sticker, telling her to put it on her car. She drives to work gets out of the car and meets her Aunt Fleta in the parking lot.
Fleta approches my daughter and took the bumper sticker from Janet's hand and says thank you. Some people don't steal, they just take!
My daughter calls from work and told me Fleta took my bumper sticker. I told her , I only have two left so if you lose another that is all because your brother wants one.
Winter is here again, it is 5:15 and the temp. is 16 degrees but at least the hard winds have laid. 90% chance for snow Thursday according to the experts. I hope they are wrong.Hillary Clinton canceled two news conferences day before yesterday, I wonder why?
She told on the news conference that Bill had being saying the things he said in SC because he was tired. I don't think so and I doubt if she does.
Jimmy Carter said :
Obama's campaign has been extraordinary and titillating for me and my family," Mr. Carter said. The 83-year-old former president, who left the White House in 1981, compared Mr. Obama's speeches to those of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and said he believed the candidate could carry some southern states if he becomes the Democratic nominee.he said Bill Clinton called him and said that he, Bill , had not been trying to raise the race issue in SC.
McCain took Florida ahead of Giuliani and Romney. Giuliani endorsed McCain and Romney vows to fight on. I think McCain will win the Republican nomination.
Hillary Clinton won Florida but received no delegates because Florida had moved their primary up the Democrats decided they didn't count.
February 5 is super Tuesday and should settle the question as to who will be democrat nominee.
It get better all the time... the "Women have just experienced the ultimate betrayal," NOW's New York State chapter said in a scorching rebuke. "Senator Kennedy's endorsement of Hillary Clinton's opponent in the Democratic presidential primary campaign has really hit women hard."
More news Wesley Snipes may go to prison for 16 years because he didn't pay his taxes.
Then there is the man in Illinois who was riding his bicycle with out proper lights.
HAMILTON CITY -- A man riding a bicycle with improper lighting equipment was shot with a Teaser stun gun Wednesday night as he ran from a deputy who tried to stop him for the infraction.
In the past 50 years of monitoring space, 17,000 manmade objects have re-entered the Earth's atmosphere and the US army has one coming done that might land on my head.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm going to come here to get my news. You tell it in a wonderfully interesting series of tidbits, Patsy.