Friday, May 28, 2010

flowers


I get up at sun rise and everyone else is still a bed so a few days ago I noticed my neighbors touch me- not- flowers were growing thick and fast at the base of her trailer, she has moved into a new trailer a few feet back from the old trailer anyway I went over and took a few of her plants and put them in my flower bed by the house. She had ask me last year if I wanted some touch-me nots and I said no at the time so I figured she wouldn't shoot me if she happen to see me.
This morning I decided to get some more and I went to ask permission since her husband was out there and would see me. The first plants I stole are living but I went to water the new one awhile ago and I think they have died already! I should have stole the new plants, maybe I will in the morning.

No comments: