Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Carmon


When I first started my blog ,2/28/06 my first visitors were velvet sacks down in what has become the oil soaked state and Carmon who lives on the side of a mountain in the state of New Mexico. Carmon love horses, rescues grey hounds,wild sheep and all living things. I learned yesterday that Carmen has left her beloved mountain for a while and she had been growing a brain tumor if I read right she also had bleeding from the tumor into her brain as the new day dawns I am thinking about a red hairs lady flying across the mountains in New Mexico and hope she is doing well.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

A lot has changed since 2006...just like 4 years of our lives recorded.

Linda@VS said...

So many people I've met through blogging (including you and your youngest sister) have faced and conquered serious illnesses in the past four years. Makes me feel like a real ninny for complaining about my age-related aches and pains. Like you, I'm thinking about Carmon today and wishing her a fast and full recovery.