Wednesday, September 01, 2010

keets finding their voice










The first day of September has arrived. school days has rolled around again.the yellow buses are seen on the road again. When driving keep a eye out for children beside the road.
I went to feed and the guinea pen was full of the call Pot rack, pot rack only the female makes that call so I know I have some females in the pen.
I have 2 containers full of cucumber plant having planted new seed and today I got the first cucumber off the plants. Daughter will like that just fine.
The computer weather man says we might get rain today, we need rain . this land is dry.
Helen said she sent me pictures and I was to send them on to Fleta. No photos were sent to me , Helen. I got Nada.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

well that is because I am at Missy's and I have no addresses....even yours came back....I guess I will try again..

sunny smiles said...

It's great that you got your first cucumber. We cooled down and it was so refreshing but it is warming up a bit again. I feel sorry for the kids that have to go to school while it's so hot...