Sunday, April 10, 2011

fun

I can not be the person my family had our name changed by the Feds. I have only had this name for about 7 years I have grown up and any money would be from the mob. I have left that world. Please let me forget that life and never ever contact me or I will turn this over to the Marshall handling my families siduation.



> From: panadda.b@webmail.at-tep.com
> Subject: I await your response.
> Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 01:14:49 +0700
> To:
>
> Greetings,
>
> I am David Thorburn Chief Operating Officer, Clydesdale Bank. I am getting in
> touch with you regarding the estate of a deceased client with similar last
> name and an investment placed under our banks management 10 years ago. I
> believe would be of interest to you.In 2000, the subject matter; came to our
> bank to engage in business discussions with our private banking division. He
> informed us that he had a financial portfolio of fifty million united states
> dollars ($50,000,000,00).i want you to stand as the bona-fide next of kin to
> the deceased.
>
> My proposal; you share the same surname With our late client; We share the
> proceeds 50% for me, 50% for you Should you be interested i shall provide
> you with more details of this transaction.
>
> I await your response.
> E-mail :davthorburnn5@yahoo.com.hk
>
> Regards,
> David Thorburn.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Lots of folks fall for that silly stuff...because of greed.