Tuesday, June 07, 2011

dread


it is 70 degrees here at 4 in the morning another hot humid day coming may rain Friday or Friday nite.
It seem I spend most of my time any more dreading something. I dread July and august because it is so hot here.
I dread the winter because of the cold. I dread, I dread, the fact is I find little to rejoice in these days. I am reminded of Solomon's words , about the time when you are old taking no pleasure from your days.
I have not been able to sleep for more than 5 hours at best and then I have to rise from my bed to breath so I have been sleeping in shifts. 5 hours then up for an hour then back to the bed to try and sleep some more.
Wednesday is pay day for me another chore to dread.

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

I haven't been getting a lot of sleep since my surgery, so I feel your pain. I won't say I dread the day, although the hot weather isn't enjoyable, that's for sure.

Galla Creek said...

Pat, I think I am in the same mode as you dread the heat of July and Aug. because Aug. came in June!!!

Can't sleep but 3 or 4 hours at a time either.

I still don't have internet.