Saturday, June 11, 2011

this day


A chance of thunder storms today. We are dry even with all the rain we had in may.
Janet is on vacation for 2 weeks. Maybe every thing will settle down at work before she returns, I hope.
Sam has 6 chicks in the brooder in the house. He is going to the sale and is in the buying chicken mood so no telling what he will bring back.
Newt Gingrich's hire campaign HELP all quit but he says he is still going to run. I have heard of a politician firing his people but this is the first time I know of the HELP firing the boss. Seems his new wife wanted to campaign in the Greek Isles which they did but the hired HELP thought he should have been in a place where their vote counted.
The Donald said if the repub ran someone he didn't like he would run as a Independent.
The morman said something that the Rush Limbaugh didn't like about global warming and Rush said that is IT he can't get the repub nomination. The boss has spoken so Mitt Romney had just as well go home.
I have been listening to the Fox net work for my news. Shep Smith is the one I listen too. MSNBC has become the Yah, rah news media for the Democrats and I had to go to Fox to hear anything except commercials for the Democrats party.
It is beginning to look as if Obama maybe in trouble on election night. Bill Maher said 40% of the people found Obama unsuitable as a president. 40% said anyone besides that darky will do.
The Governor of Texas is still saying Texas has the right to with draw from the union but he has about decided to run for president just incase they don't with draw. Rick Perry is his name if you want to vote for him, if he loses he says he will take his state and go home.
I saw where some think Hillary Clinton wants to be the head of the world bank if the currant head retires. I didn't know we had a world bank shows how smart I am.
This is what I found...... Hillary denied wanting the job.
The World Bank is a vital source of financial and technical assistance to developing countries around the world. Our mission is to fight poverty with passion and professionalism for lasting results and to help people help themselves and their environment by providing resources, sharing knowledge, building capacity and forging partnerships in the public and private sectors.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Hillary is tiring of her job..also, I think she thinks she has to 'work' and I can see her as head of the world bank.

The repubs don't have many good choices yet..do they? All those folks sound awful. Rick Perry may very well emerge and take the election lead.

Margie's Musings said...

Rick Perry would be another mess. The Republican have no one running I would vote for...that's for sure.