Thursday, July 28, 2011

thursday



The young guineas are growing in leaps and bounds.
This is suppose to be another hot day.
My health nurse came yesterday and she said she was going to quite also so soon there wont be any home health but Obama and the gang of 6 has said they are going to charge 75 dollars a month so I wouldn't be able to afford the home health any way.
The Bush/Obama wars has ruined this country and I hope the powers that be are happy.
The Bible says that in the last days rich men will throw their gold in the street and cry for the rocks to fall on them to hide them from the wrath of God.I say to the might rich who are grasping trying to get more gold your day of judgment is coming.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Not many of the elderly will be able to afford that.

Obama is a Republican is my belief!