Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fixing a problem by google









George and Clayton needs me to fix their up side down problem. I didn't need a wench truck or nether did I have to take it apart and work for days. All I had to do was use My google Picasa program and turn the garage over of course now the sky is down and the trees and ground is up but no one is perfect.

Fleta and Betty talked about their Microsoft programs which wouldn't work turning photos as it should. Everyone knows if it says Microsoft it cost money, Google is free.
Some guy at a computer shop told Bet that Picasa was a virus a few years ago and now she wont have that program on her computer. The young man probably was a agent for Microsoft.LOL













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are probably right. The building looks good.