Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Closer


Virginia's home. Mowing that yard would be a full time job,How about that car?

I understood that the show "The closer" was writing Brenda out after this last go around but what I found yesterday was this....

TNT just ordered six additional episodes of its veteran hit, extending its final season to prepare for a possible spin-off. The network expects to air the previously announced 10 episodes this summer, followed by five in the winter … and now another six in the summer of 2012.

The final six will be the swan song for star Kyra Sedgwick (Brenda Leigh Johnson), while likely introducing a new central character who will headline the spin-off
I guess Brenda will be around for the year 2012 season and I doubt if I last that long.

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

I'm glad Kyra will be around awhile longer. You'd better stick around, too. Of course, I can't offer you any financial incentive like she is getting. Ha!