Monday, September 12, 2011

eggs


We are getting 6 bantam eggs a day now and this is enough so that I always have fresh eggs in the fridge. It is really dry here the leaves are falling from the trees because of the drought.

I watched the Closer the show on TNT that we love to watch. I had heard this was the last season and was puzzled by how it finished. I expected a more dramatic ending.
I did a search and found that they have 5 more shows scheduled for this winter and six for next summer. I guess Brenda got her raise. that was what I thought was going on with all the talk she was doing about quiting. I couldn't see anyone that was a actor quiting with a hit show.

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

Cliff and I don't feel like Closer is as good as it was when it started, but we still watch it. I had heard that the show might go on only without Brenda. That was just speculation, though.