Monday, December 19, 2011

Duggars

The "something different " site in my side bar put me on to this. I thought he must have had a bad dream but i did a google search and sure enough the Duggars have took a photo of their dead baby.
I really don't have a problem with them and their 19 children if that is what they want fine but I believe someone has finally slipped a gear on this. How do you take a photo of the dead child's feet being held in the hand of the mother or is it the father. OK people enough is enough.

Betty in Harrison is in a month retirement but surly this will make her come alive!

Since I just buried my daughter two month ago I can say that the death of a child is almost more than a mother can bare and the grief is so great a person can't have a clear mind so I will say who ever did this it probably wasn't the mother since I carried 4 children and by the time you felt movement the child was "real" to the mom.

5 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I hope the Doc visit went ok.

You just take one day at a time and you will come out okay.

Betty said...

For a minute, there, I thought the Duggars had put that on the front of their Christmas cards. And, I wouldn't have been a bit surprised. See, it make me come alive, Patsy!

Donna. W said...

I could honestly understand if they had just taken the picture for themselves, but to make them public seems crazy to me.

Sister--Helen said...

Oh let me see, crazy...not much else to say

Sister--Helen said...

Oh this pic came from that k city dude that lives by Winnie but was in prison...pat you read strange things....I think he does not use very good language..It is x rated...