Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Ted Larimer

Theodore Evert “Ted” Larimer, a resident of Green Forest, was born Sept. 30, 1920, at Parsons, Kan., to Evert Ray and Wynona Rosetta (Eversole) Larimer. He departed this life Saturday, Dec.31, 2011, at Green Forest, at the age of 91.

The other day as we drove by Teddy's home I wondered how he was now I know.
The last time I saw him was at the grocery store a few years back before Margaret died. Someone ask him about Margaret, who suffered from Alzheimers, he said he seldom left the house because he had to find someone to stay with her and then she would get upset and they would have to call him to come home so he just didn't go much anymore. seems like Margaret hasn't been dead more than a year but I see she died in 2006.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

He was the age of Momma...she has been gone since 91.

Sister--Helen said...

Daddy had a story about him but I forgot what it was...I do not thinkhe cared for him