Sunday, July 29, 2012

mustard and turnips in the ground

OK, I managed to sew the turnip seed along with the mustard seeds. I sewed a row of bush beans just because I had a lot of seeds and thought "why not?"
When I got up I thought I would never be able to manage it but after I got out there it wasn't too bad after all. That just goes to show you don't know what you can do until you try.
Sammy broke his plow and the dirt was just half plowed but Sammy never does a good job plowing and I went out with the intentions of making him go over it again but he told me as I went out the door the plow was broke. That what you called saved by the bell!
He had told me how he wanted me to plant the seeds, he wanted the turnips in one place and the mustard in another. I said OK then sewed them all together.
7 eggs this morning. no snake I guess he didn't wanting a snake.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Patsy... no snakes on Sunday. Larry has my garden plowed will sow next week.