Thursday, September 06, 2012

BILLY boy

That skirt chasing, cigar carrying Arkansas x president spoke last night at the DNC  perhaps for the last time?
Helen has been saying he looks bad and she was afraid he was sick, he has been telling ever one he is fine just dieting and eating only veggies and as usual I believed every word he said.
I thought I would record his speech and look for signs he was ill but I need not  have worried as soon as he took  the stage and started talking and waving his hand in the old Clinton way I  saw it at once. Bill Clinton has pronounced trimmers in both hands.
I have no idea why, Parkinson maybe?  I guess I know now why Hillary is coming home in January no matter who wins the election.

During the repub convention everyone had to summit their speech to ROMNEY for his approval DO YOU THINK BILL HAD TO SUMMIT HIS TO OBAMA?????


Appearing on CNN shortly after Clinton finished, Alex Castellanos, a longtime cable commentator and former aide to Mitt Romney, spoke in awe of the 42nd president's address.
"I would recommend to my friend Paul [Begala] here, tonight when everybody leaves, lock the doors. You don't have to come back tomorrow. This convention is done," Castellanos said. "This will be the moment that probably re-elected Barack Obama. Bill Clinton saved the Democratic Party once, it was going to far left, he came in, the new democrats took it to the center. He did it again tonight."

1 comment:

Betty said...

I didn't notice his hands shaking, but I did notice how thin he has gotten. I think he needs a big, juicy cheeseburger, don't you? Vegan always seem to have a sickly look, to me. I enjoyed his speech, though. Just like old times.