Saturday, September 15, 2012

new cloths

I DID SOMETHING TODAY I HADN'T DONE IN YEARS. I BOUGHT A DRESS AND 2 TOPS PLUS TWO PAIRS OF SLACKS.
 I intent to be cremated but if they bury me they wont have to shop for cloths.

I had not bought any cloths since I stopped working and that was when I was 64 years old. I bought cloths to go to the Powell reunion at alpena and when I started I just went hog wild.. I hadn't been any where in 2 months and didn't think I could make it but I did. I have really felt bad for a while. I am swelled up so much I can hardly move and I pant for breath all the time if I move at all. I told Sammy after I got into the car I didn't see how I could live much longer if I didn't improve naturally he wanted to take me to the hospital right away.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow beautiful clothes - make sure that you wear them each day as it will really perk you up.

I am so sorry to hear that you have been feeling bad lately. Do let your son take you to hospital - shortage of breath really is not a good sign. They have told me to rush my husband to hospital or call an ambulance if he gets short of breath. He keeps pretty fit but has a heart problem - and shortage of breath we were told was a sympton - so please, please, please get it checked out.

xxx

Galla Creek said...

I like the top one best but they all look good. Can't wait to see you in one of these in about 10 days.

Balisha said...

Can I put my two cents in? Please go to the doctor to be checked out. Maybe you have fluid around your lungs and they can give you a diuretic to take care of that...just guessing.
New clothes can give you a lift...as Lottie says...wear them everyday...don't save them.
Hope you feel better....
Balisha

Balisha said...

I'm here again. My husband (a registered nurse)says when taking diuretics to watch your potassium level. Eat a banana, baked potato, prunes, orange juice,spinach, apricots etc. Hope you are feeling better.
We both enjoy reading your blog...
Balisha