Sunday, September 23, 2012

Romney is done

Stick a fork in Romney he is done. How could anyone be so stupid as to say what he did about the 47% and now he can't wiggly his way out of it.
Kelly , my son came over and we had a discussion about prices going UP, he said they have to go back down . I told him I was 74 and 1/4 years old and I have never seen prices go down.
A hundred pounds of corn cost me 19.75 the other day.I maintain we will pay that for corn hence forth no matter what size crop the farmer produce. I did some research on the net and the people who are suppose to know about such things agree with me. There might be a slight drop in price but not for long and not much.
They sighted the fact that the Asian countries namely China was buying more grain and that would keep the price up.The will always be a reason for higher prices and the truth is when a price of something go up it never comes down.

  • Revelation 6:7-9 - I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
    The sword is war , famine is hunger and plagues are diease.   The wild beast  I think are the wicked people on this earth ,people on the earth who will grow rich at any price.; Prices will not go back down.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Seems like when prices go up even when that items value falls..prices stay close to where they were and there is just more profit.

I am in the 47 percent that he wrote off.