Saturday, November 17, 2012

sunday, i mean saturday

32 degrees this morning, sun is shining. The chickens laid 12 eggs yesterday. this is a photo I took this morning while feeding the hen. I have one maran laying I think and the color is not as dark as I had hoped. Helen is leaving Washington this day. I hope it will be the last time she goes up there. They don't treat her well at all. I just realized that thankgiving is this coming Thursday. This is pie week. I may try making some sweet potato pies as well as pumpkin.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I have larry's Mom's sweet potato pie recipe. It is really good.
here is the link...copy and paste it. You will need cool whip with the sweet potato pie

http://gallacreek.blogspot.com/2011/11/ethels-sweet-potato-pie.html

Donna. W said...

This is Saturday!