Wednesday, February 06, 2013

foot snow for east coast

. . A powerful coastal storm could dump as much as a foot of snow on areas of the East Coast this weekend. Though metropolitan areas along the East Coast have enjoyed a relatively mild winter with less than half of the average snowfall, a mix of snow, wind, and rain could change all of that come Friday and Saturday. Meteorologists say that a weather system from the Midwest will meet with one from the South, creating a storm that will deliver wind, snow, and rain. Also note the piggys going to market on two wheels.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I was cooking chili. Siggie will hardly eat anything but pure meat...like pork, chicken,...not chili. She said she might eat chili. When we came in she decided she wanted mac and cheese. I have these little cups of it I keep. I can cook it she said. Made me a nervous wreck, but we got it cooked. She would not eat the chili. I told her she said she would eat chili...she reminded me that she only said 'might'. She is a hoot.

Galla Creek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.