Wednesday, October 07, 2009

working on the machine.

Google has gone crazy. I always use their search engine today they don't have a search button! I have noticed when I do a search google always says hit the return button to save time. My key board doesn't have a return button but I was able to search with a search in my top tool bar. I ask what is the return button, guess what? it is the enter key. so if google doesn't give me a search button I can just hit the enter button.
I told sister I was glad to learn this because sometimes of late our mouse has been freezing up, she said take the bottom off of the mouse so I took the bottom off and blew it out with canned air. I saw one piece of lint go flying so maybe my problem is fixed. We will see.

2 comments:

Snowbrush said...

Well! Life is hard, and then you die, eh?

Galla Creek said...

Sister, you learn something everyday..don't you and you are in your 4 score and 10 decade.