Saturday, March 21, 2009

Scam

A friend of mine created a blog to talk about his experiences getting ripped off by a company called Lifestyle Pets, who claim to sell a hypoallergic cat called Allerca, but really just seem to charge thousands of dollars for the honor of being put on an endless waiting list.
Thank you!

This is mike's post today and he wants to spread the word he was riped off by these people. I know Mike is very smart and I don't understand how he fell for this but he did. The way I see it if you are allergic to a cat and it is a cat you will be allergic.
http://ogblay.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Judy said...

I am not allergic to cats and don't own one but there are plenty that run around the neighborhood and come in my yard to try and catch my birds. It seems everyone is trying to scam everyone these days. I am afraid to answer the phone. I think marijuana should be legalized, too, Patsy.